Wednesday, May 6, 2009

STORY



When i was a little boy i have always played baseball. I started playing basbeall when i was 4, and i learned how the game is played really quickly. My dad coached me most of the time and he would push me because he know's im good. My dad never sent to the Allstars because he thaught the Allstars were stupid but then one year he sent me there because i have never went. then as i got older my dad would coach me and i would play with kids i knew and we had fun. But when i got to high school he stoped coaching me and he just came to watch now and not coach. But then my senior year comes around and the head coach asked my dad if he wanted to coach. My dad said yes and the only reason why he said yes was because its my last year of baseball and he wanted to be there when i finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment